From 11 March 2020 due to the suspension of all flights from Poland to Italy and US, the only way of transport to these countries is the UPS courier service.
From 15 March 2020 due to the suspension of all flights from Poland to other countries, the only way of transport outside Poland is the UPS courier service.
FastATA MK-V CF/SATA controller for Amiga 1200.
With the FastATA 1200 MK-V CF/SATA controller, you can take advantage of the latest low-cost, high-capacity SATA/ATA/EIDE devices like hard drives, Solid State drives (SSD), Compact Flash cards, DVD drives, CD-RW drives, CD-ROM drives, ZIP drives, LS-120 drives, etc.
The FastATA 1200 MK-V CF/SATA is designed to simultaneously use up to four devices. The number of simultaneously used Compact Flash cards or SATA drives depends on number of additional adapters installed.
Additional four SATA/PATA/CF devices (for a total number of 8) may be connected to A1200 with the FastATA ZIV CF/SATA controller.
• Fast transfer rate of up to 16.6MB/s
• Supports PIO-0, PIO-3, PIO-4 and PIO-5 modes
• Supports 32-bit zero-waitstate accesses in PIO5
• Compatible with ATA 33/66/100/133 devices
• Support CHS, LBA-28 and LBA-48 addressing modes
• LBA-48 provides support for hard drives +128GB
• Two buffered and terminated ports for 4 devices
• Automatic configation of devices
• Compatible with all A1200 turbo cards
• Boots from any attached HDD, ZIP or LS-120
FastATA'99 software bundled with FastATA 1200 controllers provides support for: HDD drives, Compact Flash cards, CD-ROM drives, CD-R drives, CD-RW drives, ZIP drives, LS-120 drives. AllegroCDFS--the fastest Amiga CD filesystem is also included.
• Access to:
- ISO 9660 level 1, 2 and 3
- Joliet (Windows 95/98 long name: 64 characters) level 1, 2 and 3
- RockRidge (with Amiga Extensions)
- UDF (Video DVD)
• Supports Amiga protection bits
• Supports Multisession
• Supports SCSI and ATAPI devices (CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW and DVD)
• Supports direct audio grabbing from standard audio CDs
• Fast ATA 1200 MK-V CF/SATA controller
• Floppy disk with AllegroCDFS and FastATA software pack
• 46-cm 80-wire ATA-66/100/133 cable
• User Manual
This product is covered by 2-year warranty and offered with free Elbox Technical Support.
See also: FastATA 1200 page at www.elbox.com.
If you want to use your clock port devices, the Clock Port Riser may be necessary.