FastATA ZIV CF/SATA controller for A1200 equipped with ZIV busboard.
It works simultaneously with the FastATA 1200 controller or A1200 IDE port.
With the FastATA ZIV CF/SATA controller, you can take advantage of the latest low-cost, high-capacity SATA/ATA/EIDE devices like hard drives, Solid State drives (SSD), Compact Flash cards, DVD drives, CD-RW drives, CD-ROM drives, ZIP drives, LS-120 drives, etc.
The FastATA ZIV CF/SATA is designed to simultaneously use up to four devices: one Compact Flash card, one SATA drive and two to four PATA devices. The number of simultaneously used Compact Flash cards or SATA drives may be increased with additional adapters up to the total number of all connected devices of four.
• Fast transfer rate of up to 16.6MB/s
• Supports PIO-0, PIO-3 and PIO-4 modes
• Supports 32-bit zero-waitstate accesses in PIO5
• Compatible with ATA 33/66/100 devices
• Adds two buffered and terminated ports for 4 devices
• Automatical configuration of devices
• Compatible with all A1200 turbo cards
• Boots from any attached HDD, ZIP or LS-120
FastATA4000 software bundled with FastATA ZIV controllers provides support for: HDD drives, Compact Flash cards, CD-ROM drives, CD-R drives, CD-RW drives, ZIP drives, LS-120 drives. AllegroCDFS--the fastest Amiga CD filesystem is also included.
• Access to:
- ISO 9660 level 1, 2 and 3
- Joliet (Windows 95/98 long name: 64 characters) level 1, 2 and 3
- RockRidge (with Amiga Extensions)
- UDF (Video DVD)
• Supports Amiga protection bits
• Supports Multisession
• Supports SCSI and ATAPI devices (CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW and DVD)
• Supports direct audio grabbing from standard audio CDs
• Fast ATA ZIV CF/SATA controller
• Floppy disk with AllegroCDFS and FastATA software pack
• 46cm 80-wire ATA-66/100/133 cable
This product is covered by 2-year warranty and offered with free Elbox Technical Support.
See also: FastATA ZIV (ZIV PowerFlyer) page at www.elbox.com.
If you have any questions related to this product, email them at