From 11 March 2020 due to the suspension of all flights from Poland to Italy and US, the only way of transport to these countries is the UPS courier service.
From 15 March 2020 due to the suspension of all flights from Poland to other countries, the only way of transport outside Poland is the UPS courier service.
PCI Sound card for any Amiga with the Mediator PCI busboard.
With 8- and 16-bit mono and stereo playback and 16-bit stereo recording plus user-selectable sampling rates from 5kHz to 48kHz, the Fortemedia FM801 produces precise audio fidelity.
• PCI DMA sound card
• 8- and 16- bit mono and stereo recording and playback
• HiFi 18-bit AC'97 Codec used
• Full-Duplex (recording and playback)
• Very small CPU overhead; FM801 works as PCI busmaster
• User-selectable sample rating from 5kHz to 48kHz
• 3D surround sound effects
• Two independent stereo DACs
• Inputs (external): Line In, Microphone
• Inputs (internal): CD_In, AUX_IN, TAD_In
• Outputs (external): Line_Out
• Outputs (internal): SPDIF digital
Mixer: Every signal is processed and mixed with a 16-bit digital audio engine for high quality. All inputs can be mixed together. It is possible to record from all the inputs simultaneously. The volume and balance can be changed independently for each input and output.
The Mediator AHI drivers for the Fortemedia FM801 sound card are included in the Mediator Multimedia CD. These drivers support the following Mediator models: Mediator PCI 3/4000T, Mediator PCI 4000Di, Mediator PCI 4000D, Mediator PCI 4000, Mediator PCI 3000D, Mediator PCI 3000Di, Mediator PCI 1200TX, Mediator PCI 1200SX, Mediator PCI 1200LT4 and Mediator PCI ZIV.