Mediator PCI 4000 MK-III + MM CD
Core Logic card for Amiga 4000D installed in the E/BOX (Power/Winner) Tower system equipped with Elbox A4000 ZIII/PCI busboard.
Mediator is a PCI implementation for connecting PCI cards in Amiga computers, allowing expansion of Amiga with all kinds of industry-standard hardware products like Graphic, Sound, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, USB, TV tuner, ISDN, MPEG-2 hardware decoders and G3/G4 PCI cards.
• 5 PCI slots support
• 66/33MHz PCI clock (transfer rate up to 264MB/s)
• 32-bit PCI datapath
• 4GB PCI memory space
• Busmastering/DMA in all PCI slots
• SDRAM/SGRAM of PCI gfx card as a fast DMA buffer
• DMA to A4000 motherboard space
• Address and data parity control support
• Interrupt controller (4 lines to each PCI card)
• Compatibility with all A4000 processor card models
• Simultaneous operation of up to five PCI and up to six Zorro III/II cards
• 2D graphic drivers for: Voodoo5, Voodoo4, Voodoo3, Voodoo Banshee,
• S3 Virge and S3 Virge DX PCI graphic cards
• Warp 3D drivers working with Voodoo5, Voodoo4 and Voodoo3 graphic cards
• TV tuner drivers for: most of available PCI TV tuners (over 100 models supported)
• AHI sound drivers for: Sound Blaster 4.1 Digital, Sound Blaster 128 and
• ForteMedia FM801-based sound cards (e.g. Terratec 512i Digital)
• USB drivers for the Poseidon stack for: Spider and Spider II USB 2.0 cards
• Network Sana-2 drivers for: Fast Ethernet 100Mbps PCI cards
• Network Sana-2 drivers for: Ethernet 10Mbps PCI cards
Current info about supported PCI cards is available in the Mediator Driver Guide.
• Mediator PCI 4000 MK-III Core Logic card
• Mediator Multimedia CD
• User's Manual
For more info about this product see Mediator PCI 4000 page at www.elbox.com.
This product is covered by 2-year warranty and free Elbox Technical Support.