From 11 March 2020 due to the suspension of all flights from Poland to Italy and US, the only way of transport to these countries is the UPS courier service.
From 15 March 2020 due to the suspension of all flights from Poland to other countries, the only way of transport outside Poland is the UPS courier service.
Mediator PCI 4000Di 3V MK-III
Daughterboard with four PCI and three Zorro III slots for Amiga 4000D in the standard desktop case.
The Mediator PCI 4000Di 3V daughter board is designed to enable expansion of Amiga 4000 desktop with a wide range of high-performance, low-cost PCI cards.
• 4 PCI slots (PCI 2.2 compatible)
• 3 Zorro III/II slots
• 66/33MHz PCI clock (transfer rate up to 264MB/s)
• 32-bit PCI datapath
• 4GB PCI memory space
• Busmastering/DMA in all PCI slots
• SDRAM/SGRAM of PCI gfx card as a fast DMA buffer
• DMA to A4000 motherboard space
• Address and data parity control support
• Interrupt controller (4 lines to each PCI card)
• Compatibility with all A4000 processor card models
• Simultaneous operation of up to four PCI and up to three Zorro III/II cards
• 2D graphic drivers for: Radeon 9200, Voodoo5, Voodoo4, Voodoo3, Voodoo Banshee,
• S3 Virge and S3 Virge DX PCI graphic cards
• Warp 3D drivers working with Voodoo5, Voodoo4 and Voodoo3 graphic cards
• TV tuner drivers for: most of available PCI TV tuners (over 100 models supported)
• AHI sound drivers for: Sound Blaster 4.1 Digital, Sound Blaster 128 and
• ForteMedia FM801-based sound cards (e.g. Terratec 512i Digital)
• USB drivers for the Poseidon stack for: Spider and Spider II USB 2.0 cards
• Network Sana-2 drivers for: Fast Ethernet 100Mbps PCI cards
• Network Sana-2 drivers for: Ethernet 10Mbps PCI cards
Current info about supported PCI cards is available in the Mediator Driver Guide.
• Mediator PCI 4000 MK-III Core Logic card
• Elbox A4000Di3 daughter board
• Mediator Multimedia CD
• User's Manual
This product is covered by 2-year warranty and free Elbox Technical Support.
For more info about this product see Mediator PCI 4000Di page at www.elbox.com.