Mediator PCI ZIV
Busboard with four PCI slots for Amiga 1200 with ZIV busboard.
The Mediator PCI ZIV busboard is designed to enable expansion of Z-IV busboard equipped Amiga 1200 with a wide range of high-performance, low-cost PCI cards.
• 4 PCI slots (PCI 2.1 compatible)
• 66/33MHz PCI clock (transfer rate up to 264MB/s)
• 32-bit PCI datapath
• 4GB PCI memory space
• Busmastering/DMA in all PCI slots
• SDRAM/SGRAM of PCI gfx card as a DMA buffer
• Address and data parity control support
• Interrupt controller (4 lines to each PCI card)
• Compatibility with 68030/040/060 and PPC turbo cards
• Simultaneous operation of up to four PCI, one Z-IV and up to five Zorro II cards
• 2D graphic drivers for: Voodoo5, Voodoo4, Voodoo3, Voodoo Banshee,
• S3 Virge and S3 Virge DX PCI graphic cards
• Warp 3D drivers working with Voodoo5, Voodoo4 and Voodoo3 graphic cards
• TV tuner drivers for: most of available PCI TV tuners (over 100 models supported)
• AHI sound drivers for: Sound Blaster 4.1 Digital, Sound Blaster 128 and
• ForteMedia FM801-based sound cards (e.g. Terratec 512i Digital)
• USB drivers for the Poseidon stack for: Spider and Spider II USB 2.0 cards
• Network Sana-2 drivers for: Fast Ethernet 100Mbps PCI cards
• Network Sana-2 drivers for: Ethernet 10Mbps PCI cards
Current info about supported PCI cards is available in the Mediator Driver Guide.
• Mediator PCI ZIV busboard
• Mediator Multimedia CD
• User's Manual
This product is covered by 2-year warranty and free Elbox Technical Support.
For more info about this product see Mediator PCI ZIV page at www.elbox.com.