From 11 March 2020 due to the suspension of all flights from Poland to Italy and US, the only way of transport to these countries is the UPS courier service.
From 15 March 2020 due to the suspension of all flights from Poland to other countries, the only way of transport outside Poland is the UPS courier service.
5-Port USB 2.0 Hi-Speed PCI card for any Amiga equipped with the Mediator PCI busboard.
The Spider II USB 2.0 PCI card provides a simple and affordable way to add five Hi-Speed USB ports to your computer (Amiga, PC or Mac).
The Spider II USB 2.0 Hi-Speed 5-Port PCI controller is backward-compatible, which means it works also with older USB 1.1 peripherals.
• Four external and one internal USB 2.0 Hi-Speed ports
• One EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller Interface) controller
• Two independent OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface) controllers
• Compliant with EHCI, OHCI and PCI 2.2 standards
• Compatible with both USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
• All ports can handle high-speed, full-speed and low-speed transaction
• Supports up to 127 downstream USB devices
• Supplies 500 mA power to each USB port
• Supports PCI-Bus Power Management Interface
• Based on the newest NEC chipset
• Includes drivers for AmigaOS for the Mediator busboards and Amithlon
• Amiga support works under the Poseidon stack v.4.x
• One free PCI slot
• Mediator Multimedia CD (for Mediator based systems)
The package contents:
• Spider II USB 2.0 Hi-Speed PCI card
• CD with Mediator and Amithlon EHCI (USB 2.0) and OHCI (USB 1.1) drivers for Poseidon 4.x
This product is covered by 2-year warranty and free Elbox Technical Support.
For more info about this product see Spider II USB 2.0 page at www.elbox.com.
Note: The Poseidon USB Stack is a software solution that unleashes the possibilities of the Universal Serial Bus (USB) and the devices with USB interface, ranging from mice, keyboards, tablets, joysticks, printers, scanners, webcams, digicams, flash card readers, zip drives, floppy disk drives, harddisks, memory sticks, ethernet adapters, scanners and audio adapters to less common things like power supplies, GPS location devices or finger print readers.