For connecting two devices to one HDMI video source. Supports HDCP.
Supports QuickSwitch™ and DreamEDID™ functionality.
nSplitter Pro 1x2 MK-II DE/QS is an advanced HDMI splitter (Distribution Amplifier) which allows sending digital video and audio signals from one source (BD/DVD player, satellite receiver, computer, game console or HDMI switch with signals from many sources) to two or more (when cascaded) receivers (plasma, LCD, projector, amplifier).
nSplitter Pro supports the HDCP protocol and has its own HDCP keys.
nSplitter Pro supports 3D signal in the following formats: Frame Packing, Side-by-Side and Top-and-Bottom up to 1080p@24. nSplitter Pro supports mixed combination of 2D and 3D sets.
nSplitter Pro 1x2 MK-II DE/QS is the first splitter with the QuickSwitch™ function. It is used for dynamic changing of video and audio formats so as to optimally adapt them at any time to the capabilities of the receivers connected to nSplitter. The distinguishing feature of the QuickSwitch™ function is that the receiver which is in the stand-by mode is omitted in determining the formats accepted by the receivers connected to nSplitter.
The QuickSwitch™ function is especially useful for display devices with significant variation in parameters. For example, if the signal has to be displayed simultaneously on two receivers, but only one of them supports the 1080p@24 format, nSplitter Pro MK-II 1x2 forces the source of the signal to convert it from 1080p@24 to 1080i@60. As soon as the receiver which does not support 1080p@24 is switched off, nSplitter Pro MK-II 1x2 DE/QS informs the source of the signal that the transmission format can be changed to the one optimal for the active receiver - 1080p@24 in this case.
Since MK-II version, nSplitter Pro supports the DreamEDID™ function which gives the possibility to replace the receivers EDID tables with the predefined tables containing the list of the highest video and audio formats supported by nSplitter. This new feature, missing in other HDMI splitters, allows expansion of the compatibility between devices compliant with different versions of the HDMI specification. It solves the problem with AV devices which incorrectly report the range of the supported video or audio formats.
Here is an example how the ADB-2850ST satellite decoder sees the EDID table of any devices (TV and amplifiers) connected to nSplitter Pro MK-II when the DreamEDID™ function is enabled:
The DreamEDID™ function eliminates the lack of a 3D image when the 3D player compatible with HDMI 1.4a is connected to a 3D ready TV set through an HDMI 1.3 compliant amplifier. The source signal should then be splitted with nSplitter Pro and sent separately to the TV set and to the amplifier. The DreamEDID ™ function provides the appropriate signalling of formats accepted by both devices.
Apart from the HDMI splitter function, nSplitter Pro is perfectly suited as an intermediate device to solve any incompatibility in the HDCP authentication between the connected devices.
• one HDMI input, compliant with HDMI 1.0 - 1.2a, 1.3a - 1.3b, 1.4 - 1.4a, DVI 1.0
• two HDMI outputs, compliant with HDMI 1.0 - 1.2a, 1.3a - 1.3b, 1.4 - 1.4a, DVI 1.0
• HDCP support compliant with HDCP 1.0 - 1.4
• Supports the following 2D video formats:
• 480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@24/50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz,
• 1080p@24/50/60Hz and computer formats up to 1920x1200
• Supports the following 3D video formats:
• 1280x720p@24/50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@24; Frame Packing, Side-by-Side
• and Top-and-Bottom
• Supported audio formats:
• Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital Plus, DST (Super Audio CD),
• Dolby Digital, DVD-Audio and PCM (up to 8 channels 24-bit@192kHz)
• Transmits the following control signals:
• Anynet, Aquos Link, BRAVIA Theatre Sync, CE-Link, EasyLink, EZ-Sync, HDAVI Control,
• HDMI-CEC, Kuro Link, NetCommand for HDMI, Regza Link, RIHD, SimpLink, T-Link
• and VIERA Link.
• Supported TDMS clocking: 25MHz - 225MHz
• TMDS bandwith up to 6.75Gbit/s
• Supports: YCbCr, RGB, x.v.Color
• Supports 36-bit Deep Color up to 1080p@60Hz
• Supports 48-bit Deep Color up to 1080p@24Hz
• Filtering and reconditioning of the HDMI signal
• Nominal current: 0.8A @5V (4W)
• Dimensions: 65 mm x 65 mm x 23 mm
• Weight net: 185 g
• Working conditions: temperature: 0 - 40 C, humidity: 10 - 85%
• nSplitter Pro 1x2 MK-II DE/QS
• power supply (input 100-240V EU plug, output +5V DC 1A)
• printed manual