PCI Ethernet card for any Amiga with the Mediator PCI busboard.
PCI Ethernet 10Mbps card based on RTL8029 chipset.
• RTL8029AS PCI local bus 32-bit single-chip Ethernet controller
• 16K byte SRAM built in
• Compliance with PCI V2.1
• Compliance with Ethernet II and IEEE802.3 10Base5, 10Base2, 10BaseT
• Support for the Full-Duplex function to double channel bandwidth (20Mbps)
• Support for Flow Control (802.3x) to improve network performance in the full-duplex mode
• Built-in data prefetch function to improve performance
• Built-in 10BaseT transceiver
• Auto-detect capability between the integrated 10BaseT transceiver and AUI
• BNC and RJ-45 wiring connectors
• One LED on bracket providing LINK indicators
The Mediator Sana-2 (rev.3) Ethernet drivers for Amiga network programs (like: Genesis, Miami, MiamiDX, AmiTCP/IP, Envoy, Samba) are included in the Mediator based software pack. These drivers support the following Mediator models: Mediator PCI 3/4000T, Mediator PCI 4000Di, Mediator PCI 4000D, Mediator PCI 4000, Mediator PCI 3000D, Mediator PCI 1200SX, Mediator PCI 1200 and Mediator PCI ZIV.