ATI Radeon 9200/128MB gfx card with analogue VGA and digital DVI outputs for all Mediator models.
The gfx card based on the Radeon 9200 (RV280/M9+) chipset with digital DVI (HDMI compatible) and analogue VGA outputs. It works with all Mediator models. The card includes 5V -> 3.3V converters on-board (required for Mediators 4000D, 4000Di, 3/4000T, 3000D, 1200LT4, 1200LT2, 1200Z4 and 1200). It does not requires a 3.3V rail on the PCI bus.
• 128-bit 2D and 3D Multimedia Accelerator
• 128MB DDR400 SDRAM memory
• DVI-D output, can be converted to a HDMI output using a DVI-to-HDMI adapter
• VGA output
• 400MHz integrated RAMDAC for refresh rates up to 200Hz
• Resolution up to 2048x1536x32@85Hz
The Mediator Radeon driver for the P96 gfx system is available at the Mediator PCI Software page.
• One free PCI slot
Radeon 9200 produces the sharpest possible graphics and video imagery. It is the fastest gfx card for the Classic Amiga.