From 11 March 2020 due to the suspension of all flights from Poland to Italy and US, the only way of transport to these countries is the UPS courier service.
With the 4xEIDE buffered interface you can now take advantage of the latest low-cost, high-capacity ATA/EIDE devices like hard drives, CD-ROM drives, CD-RW drives, ZIP drives, LS-120 drives, etc.
• Support for ATAPI standard devices
• Two buffered EIDE ports for 4 drives
• Support CHS, LBA-28 and LBA-48 addressing modes
• LBA-48 assures support for hard drives beyond the 128GB
• Automatically configured devices
• Automatic processor type recognition
• Compatibility with all A1200 turbo cards
• Boots from any attached HDD, ZIP or LS-120
• EIDE'99 requires KS2.04 as minimum
4xEIDE'99 software bundled with 4xEIDE buffered interface provides support for:HDD drives, CD-ROM drives, CD-R drives, CD-RW drives, ZIP drives, LS-120 drives. AllegroCDFS--the fastest Amiga CD filesystem is also included.
• Access to:
- ISO 9660 level 1, 2 nad 3
- Joliet (Windows 95/98 long name - 64 characters) level 1, 2 and 3
- RockRidge (with Amiga Extensions)
- UDF (Video DVD)
• Supports Amiga protection bits
• Supports Multisession
• Supports SCSI and ATAPI devices (CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW and DVD)
• Supports direct audio grabbing from standard audio CDs
• 4xEIDE'99 buffered interface
• Floppy disk with:
- EIDE'99 software pack (ver.4.6) and
- AllegroCDFS (ver.3.5).
This product is covered by 2-year warranty and free Elbox Technical Support.
If you have any questions related to this product, email them at