From 15 March 2020 due to the suspension of all flights from Poland to other countries, the only way of transport outside Poland is the UPS courier service.
Mediator PCI ZIV
Busboard with four PCI slots for Amiga 1200 with ZIV busboard.
The Mediator PCI ZIV busboard is designed to enable expansion of Z-IV busboard equipped Amiga 1200 with a wide range of high-performance, low-cost PCI cards.
• 4 PCI slots (PCI 2.1 compatible)
• 66/33MHz PCI clock (transfer rate up to 264MB/s)
• 32-bit PCI datapath
• 4GB PCI memory space
• Busmastering/DMA in all PCI slots
• SDRAM/SGRAM of PCI gfx card as a DMA buffer
• Address and data parity control support
• Interrupt controller (4 lines to each PCI card)
• Compatibility with 68030/040/060 and PPC turbo cards
• Simultaneous operation of up to four PCI, one Z-IV and up to five Zorro II cards
• 2D graphic drivers for: Voodoo5, Voodoo4, Voodoo3, Voodoo Banshee,
• S3 Virge and S3 Virge DX PCI graphic cards
• Warp 3D drivers working with Voodoo5, Voodoo4 and Voodoo3 graphic cards
• TV tuner drivers for: most of available PCI TV tuners (over 100 models supported)
• AHI sound drivers for: Sound Blaster 4.1 Digital, Sound Blaster 128 and
• ForteMedia FM801-based sound cards (e.g. Terratec 512i Digital)
• USB drivers for the Poseidon stack for: Spider and Spider II USB 2.0 cards
• Network Sana-2 drivers for: Fast Ethernet 100Mbps PCI cards
• Network Sana-2 drivers for: Ethernet 10Mbps PCI cards
Current info about supported PCI cards is available in the Mediator Driver Guide.
• Mediator PCI ZIV busboard
• Mediator Multimedia CD
• User's Manual
This product is covered by 2-year warranty and free Elbox Technical Support.
For more info about this product see Mediator PCI ZIV page at www.elbox.com.