From 15 March 2020 due to the suspension of all flights from Poland to other countries, the only way of transport outside Poland is the UPS courier service.
ATI Radeon 9200/128MB gfx card with analogue VGA and digital DVI outputs for all Mediator models.
The gfx card based on the Radeon 9200 (RV280/M9+) chipset with digital DVI (HDMI compatible) and analogue VGA outputs. It works with all Mediator models. The card includes 5V -> 3.3V converters on-board (required for Mediators 4000D, 4000Di, 3/4000T, 3000D, 1200LT4, 1200LT2, 1200Z4 and 1200). It does not requires a 3.3V rail on the PCI bus.
• 128-bit 2D and 3D Multimedia Accelerator
• 128MB DDR400 SDRAM memory
• DVI-D output, can be converted to a HDMI output using a DVI-to-HDMI adapter
• VGA output
• 400MHz integrated RAMDAC for refresh rates up to 200Hz
• Resolution up to 2048x1536x32@85Hz
The Mediator Radeon driver for the P96 gfx system is available at the Mediator PCI Software page.
• One free PCI slot
Radeon 9200 produces the sharpest possible graphics and video imagery. It is the fastest gfx card for the Classic Amiga.