PCI TV tuner card for any Amiga with the Mediator PCI busboard.
• PCI DMA TV tuner card;
• Supports NTSC/PAL/SECAM video input
• Full TV frequency range: VHF Low / VHF High / UHF
• 0% CPU overhead; TV tuner works as PCI busmaster
• Video capture rate: 30 frames/second maximum
• Resolution up to 768x576 (full PAL)
• Complex clipping of video source and VGA video overlay
• Image scaleable in X and Y directions
• Inputs: CATV/VHF/UHF antenna, FM radio antenna, S-video, Composite video
• Output: Audio
The TV tuner PCI card in Amiga allows you connect a DVB-T or TV-SAT tuner, a camcorder or a digital camera. Although the full TV image resolution runs at 30 fps in the PIP window on your Workbench screen, it does not use the Amiga processor's time at all.
Connecting AGA output to the TV tuner video input you can watch AGA output on the PCI gfx card screen.
The Mediator TV tuner drivers are included in the Mediator Multimedia CD. These drivers support the following Mediator models: Mediator PCI 3/4000T, Mediator PCI 4000Di, Mediator PCI 4000D, Mediator PCI 4000, Mediator PCI 3000D, Mediator PCI 1200SX, Mediator PCI 1200, Mediator PCI 1200 LT and Mediator PCI ZIV.
The package contents:
• TV tuner PCI card